This position is primarily responsible for the contractual administration and management of third party assets.
Reports to: Business Development Manager – Asset Administration
Location: San Diego, CA
Approximately 30% travel. Travel includes visits to other locations, development projects, meetings with clients and potential clients, organizational partners, and industry conferences and trade shows.
• Participate in establishing an operating infrastructure (set up and maintenance of internal and external support functions that allow EDF RS to fulfill its scope to the customer) that allows us to scale the Asset Administration service offerings to meet market needs
• Perform the entire spectrum of day to day Asset Administration functional work, including contract management, project reporting, basic book keeping, management of internal and external support groups, and O&M providers as needed to meet a given project’s contractual commitments
• Manage contractual counterparty relationships and agreement compliance including those with power purchaser, site hosts and landowners, equipment manufacturers, etc., for both wind and solar facilities
• Manage the preparation of operating budget projections, financial and production variance reports, and other ad hoc reports as required
o Monthly financial and operating report
o Monthly AP/AR report to financing party
• Manage the project’s financial accounts through oversight of activities via customer’s electronic portal
o Verify deposits, and payments, and coordinate with Collateral Agent as necessary
o Invoice, bill, verify, and process for collection amounts due to owner
o Monitor and manage on behalf of owner Owner’s and O&M contractors furnishing of financial reports
• Cross-functional coordination activities throughout the organization as conditions necessitate
• Remotely monitor plant performance, manage and assist with major repair cost replacement, payback analysis, and miscellaneous financial analysis performed regularly to maximize customer return on assets
• Maintain project related document files, assist project owner with preparation and filing of compliance filings
• Manage insurance program including monitoring renewal dates, maintaining coverage on behalf of owner, notifications of loss, advise and assist owner, and at owner’s request, filing and collection of claims
• All other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or other related field. MBA preferred.
• 5+ experience administering energy projects and/or project financing for renewable energy projects
• Working knowledge of process and equipment utilized in the renewable energy sector
• Able to demonstrate experience finding business and converting it to projects/contracts for his/her employer
• Able to take ambiguous situation and create needed structure to drive results and build a business
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing; including overseeing the written submissions to customers
• Proficient in Microsoft software programs, including but not limited to, Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To apply for a position, please submit your CV/Resume along with the position title(s) electronically to EDF Renewable Energy.
Click Here to Apply